Make what you are made for... | www.slash.berlinJoin Berlin's latest student hackathon
Innovation hides in everyone...
Join the //Slash Hackathon 2020 and put your project ideas into reality! Find your future co-founder and spend an immersive weekend hacking in Europe's Startup capital.
Connect with 200 other like-minded students from all over Europe and get to know the Berlin Startup-World.
//Slash is the place to celebrate your passion.
More information and registration on our website.
- Berlin, Germany
- 27th-29th of March
- 200 Graduate and Undergraduate Students
- Participants: Students and apprentices at all levels of study who are at least 18 years old are welcome to join //Slash.
- Countries: No limitations (however, we are not able to provide travel reimburstments)
- Team Size: 3-5 participants
Working MVP/ Outcome
- Is the team able to show-case their product/ idea? - Does the team have a working prototype/ MVP?
- Is the pitch well prepared/ structured? - Has the team thought about design and branding? - Does the pitch cover everything important?
- Is the technology choice reasonable and according to the product idea? - Clean code? Not in Jury Judgement included (https://bettercodehub.com/)
- Is it a new/innovative idea? - How creative is the approach? Did the team think out of the box?
- Does the product solve an actual problem and has a positive impact its users? - Does it make a difference in the user’s everyday life? - Is the product scalable? - Do you have a business model?
- Did they manage to split tasks equally & reasonabelly? - Did they manage to solve internal team issues? - Did they have a clear mission that everyone of the team was aware of?